1. Applicants must be full-time students or part-time students working
in the security/law enforcement field.
2. The candidate’s major must be in Criminal Justice, Security
Management, or a related discipline (first responders).
3. Candidate must have achieved a minimum grade point average of 3.0
(on a 4.0 scale).
1. Complete and submit an applicant information
2. Submit an official, College/University stamped and sealed transcript
for all colleges attended.
3. Submit a faculty member or Security/Law Enforcement/Public Safety
Professional letter of recommendation.
4. Prepare and submit a 500 or more word essay on a security topic of
the applicant’s choice.
5. Mail the completed packet to the ASIS
International RI Chapter by August 15th.
Providence Rhode Island Chapter of ASIS
PO Box 20322
Garden City Post Office
Cranston, RI 02920
Or email completed application to Clint Wynne, Jr.,
Scholarship Coughlin Scholarship
students studying for careers in
Help to continue the dream!